Walk Across Texas!
- About (Video)
- Getting Started
- Register Now
- Sign In
- Go Mobile
- Mileage Equivalents Calculator
- Verify a Certificate
- Tools & Resources
Dinner Tonight Videos
Watch quick and healthy dinner preparation videos from the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service.
- View All
- Tex Mex
- Slow Cook
Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basics
- What is Diabetes?
- Find Diabetes Classes in Your County!
- Diabetes Support Group Guides:
- Keeping Track (PDF)
- Steps to Getting into and Staying in Recommended Blood Glucose Ranges (PDF)
- Is Your Child at Risk? Linking Obesity, Diabetes and Acanthosis Nigricans
- Other Diabetes Resources
¡Sí, Yo Puedo Controlar Mí Diabetes!
A diabetes self-management program for Spanish-speaking adults over the age of 18 with type 2 diabetes
Wisdom, Power, Control
A diabetes self-management program for adults over the age of 18 with type 2 diabetes
Worksite and Volunteer Programs
- Master Wellness Volunteer Program
- HealthHints Newsletters – Take pieces of our HealthHints newsletter to make your own worksite wellness newsletter.
- Programs You Can Give
- First Aid
- Heat Exhaustion and Heat Stress
- Family Health and Medical Record
- Health Fair Planning Guide, 2nd Edition
- Sun Safety is Made in the Shade paycheck insert (PDF)
Working Well Planning Guidebook
Working Well is a “how-to” guidebook to plan, implement, and evaluate a worksite wellness program.
Additional Health Resources