A key source for workforce and community economic development, AgriLife Extension annually trains thousands of individuals who render important community services. These training programs provide education that is often mandatory to obtain and keep a job, or start and stay in business.
- Certified Food Manager Training Program
- Extension Online
- IPM in Schools
- Irrigation Technology Center
- Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Texas Event Leadership Program
- V.G. Young Institute of County Government
- Web-based Courses
Visit our full directory to see all of Extension’s online offerings, including courses for everyday people interested in learning more about a variety of topics.