Source: AgriLife Today
The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service will conduct their final “Generation Next: Our Turn to Ranch School” program June 4-5 at the Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension Center, north of San Angelo on U.S. Highway 87.
Specific topics will include:
- How to start an agricultural business.
- Understanding business taxes.
- Marketing your produce and yourself.
- Using technology to your benefit.
- How to set up grazing and wildlife management leases.
- Multi-generational ranching.
- Understanding market fluctuations.
- Land management techniques.
- Coping with invasive species.
- Alternative operations to add to the business.
Registration: *It is limited to the first 50 people*
Individual registration – $100
College student registration – $75
Vist https://agriliferegister.tamu.edu/ESSM or call 979-845-2604 to register.
Contact Dr. Russell at 325-657-7317 or Morgan.Russell@ag.tamu.edu, or contact an AgriLife Extension office in your county.