Source: AgriLife Today
A four-day Turfgrass Ecology and Management Short Course presented by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service will be held Jan. 19-22 on the Texas A&M University campus in College Station.
Topics covered include:
- turfgrass physiology
- selection and establishment
- fertility and other cultural practices
- water use and proper irrigation practices
- soil physical and chemical properties
- water analysis
- interpretation and implementation
- pesticide labeling and Texas Department of Agriculture regulations
- pest management
- spreader and sprayer calibration
Click here to register.
Texas Department of Agriculture continuing education units will be offered – four general, one laws and regulation, and one drift management.