Interested in learning how to grow nutritious food in your backyard? Do you want to explore agricultural entrepreneur opportunities or learn about farm-to-table operations? If so, join us March 20-21, 2020 for dinner and a conference at Taste 360!
Get ready to experience and learn more about:
- Wine and Appetizer Pairings
- A Farm-to-Table Dinner & Stories of How They Started Their Business
- Texas A&M Coffee Research
- Backyard Chickens
- Patio Citrus
- Growing Herbs
- Growing Flowers to Sell
- Practical tips for Growing Vegetables
- Native Bees of Texas
- How to Begin Selling at Farmer’s Markets
- Gardening Apps, Websites & Technology
- Producing Olives & Olive Oil in Texas
- Trees for Shade and Produce
- Landscape Design
- Better Whiskey and Hops
- Soil Nutrients
- Tours of The Gardens at Texas A&M University
Texas A&M AgriLife researchers, extension agents and program specialists will share their knowledge about various areas of horticulture, great resources available to the public, and opportunities to grow.
Taste 360 is being planned and organized by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Horticulture team, and will be hosted at The Gardens at Texas A&M University.
For more information, visit taste360.tamu.edu.
View more gardening resources at: aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu.
Through the application of science-based knowledge, AgriLife Extension creates high-quality, relevant continuing education that encourages lasting and effective change.