Source: AgriLife Today
The Texas Well Owner Network will present water well screenings in August for Brooks, Duval, Jim Hogg, Starr and Webb counties to give residents the opportunity to have their well water screened. The screenings are presented in these counties in collaboration with the Texas Water Resources Institute and Healthy South Texas.
The screenings will be at AgriLife Extension offices in the following counties at these times and locations:
- Brooks County – Aug. 8 from 8:30–10 a.m., 219 Calixto Mora Ave. in Falfurrias: For more information call 361-325-4402.
- Duval County – Aug. 10 from 8:30–10 a.m., 131 W. Main St. in Benavides: For more information call 361-256-4591.
- Jim Hogg County – Aug. 8 from 8:30–10 a.m., 201 N. Oak St., Suite 9, in Hebbronville: For more information call 361-527-3737.
- Starr County – Aug. 9 from 8:30–10 a.m., 500 N. Britton Ave. in Rio Grande City: For more information call 956-487-2306.
- Webb County – Aug. 8 from 8:30–10 a.m., 7209 E. Saunders St., Suite 5, in Laredo: For more information call 956-523-5290.
Learn more about Opportunities to Support Extension.