If you are looking for a delicious new salad to serve over the holidays, then this Cranberry Crunch Salad is the perfect dish for you! It is filled with winter time favorites such as cranberries, Brussels sprouts, quinoa, and pecans.
Watch a video:
- 1 pound brussels sprouts sliced
- 2 cups cooked quinoa cooled
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1 fresh squeezed orange
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Clean prep area, wash hands, and wash produce.
- Slice Brussels sprouts.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients: agave, fresh squeezed orange juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper; set aside
- Toss together Brussels sprouts, quinoa, dried cranberries, chopped pecans, and dressing.