Watch a video:
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped coarsely
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese cubed
- 1.5 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sage
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- Wash your hands and preparation area.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet heat up olive oil. Once heated add garlic and stir until aromatic. Add chopped mushrooms and stir until softened.
- Add milk and cream cheese and stir until cream cheese is melted.
- Add pumpkin and spices and stir until well combined, heated through, and aromatic.
- Add pasta and stir until pasta is coated. Serve immediately.