This Italian Chicken recipe will be a favorite dinner for all members of the family. With simple ingredients like chicken breasts, Italian dressing mix, cream of chicken, black pepper, and canned mushroom, you can sit back and let your slow cooker do all of the work!
Watch a video:
- 4 1/2 pound chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package of Italian dressing mix
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup reduced fat
- 8 oz package of cream cheese non-fat
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 4 oz can of mushrooms drained
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Place chicken in slow cooker, mix water and Italian dressing mix together and pour over chicken.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours.
- Mix cream of chicken soup and cream cheese together and pour over chicken.
- Stir mushrooms in and top off with black pepper.
- Cook for a remainder of 1.5 to 2 hours or until chicken is cooked and ingredients are melted.