Watch a video:
- 1 cup small elbow macaroni dry
- cooking spray
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no salt diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can no salt whole kernel corn undrained
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package less sodium taco seasoning mix
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting fat and salt.
- While pasta cooks, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Place over medium-high heat until hot. Add turkey and cook, stirring constantly, until turkey crumbles.
- Stir in drained pasta, tomatoes, corn and taco seasoning.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Calories 310, Calories from Fat 20, Total Fat 2.5g 4%, Saturated Fat 0g 0%, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 45mg 15%, Sodium 530mg 22%, Total Carbohydrate 36g 12%, Sugars 8g, Protein 33g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 2%, Iron 20%