Watch a video:
- 4 russet potatoes
- olive oil for brushing
- herbs to taste
- Scrub potatoes under cool running water and let dry.
- Prick each potato at least 8 times.
- Lightly brush each potato with olive oil, and season with herbs of your choice. Beware of adding too much sodium to your potatoes!
- Individually wrap each potato in foil (wrap tightly).
- Place in slow cooker (don’t overfill).
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until tender when pressed with a mitten. Caution: potatoes will be hot when removed from slow cooker.