Watch a video:
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3 4 ounce chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth fat-free, low-sodium
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh, minced garlic
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 large russet potato cubed
- 4 carrots chopped
- Lightly spray the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Lay the chicken breasts on the bottom of slow cooker and add salt, pepper, and chicken broth.
- In a small bowl, mix balsamic vinegar and garlic; set aside.
- Add onion, potato, and carrots to the slow cooker.
- Pour balsamic vinegar mixture on top and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.