Watch a video:
- 1 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup artificial sucralose
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups spinach rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups strawberries cleaned, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup almonds slivered
- 1/2 cup Feta nonfat
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the poppy seeds, sugar, olive oil, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and chill if desired.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. Toast the almonds for added flavor if desired.
- Pour dressing over salad, and toss. refrigerate 10-15 minutes before serving.