The Texas Two-Step Chicken recipe is kid-friendly and one that everyone in your family will enjoy for dinner. Ingredients include chicken breasts, salsa, light brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and brown rice.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup salsa or picante sauce
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place chicken in 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Mix picante sauce, sugar, and mustard.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve chicken with rice.