Keep up with the latest on the 2019 Conference by joining our email list.
Register now for #NHOC19, hosted by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, where we will learn, connect, and share solutions to advance this year’s theme: A Grand Vision for a Healthy America.
#NHOC19 will highlight national health promotion efforts in real-world practice, research, and multi-sector collaborations. The meeting will include presentations from public health leaders across sectors and cultures, panel discussions, interactive workshops, skill building sessions, and networking opportunities.
When: May 1-3, 2019
Where: Omni Fort Worth Hotel, Fort Worth, TX
Who’s invited: Cooperative Extension professionals, health and/or public health practitioners and/or researchers, faculty, and undergraduate and graduate students in health-related or nutrition fields.
- Translating research to real-world practice to address emerging health issues.
- Achieving health equity and eliminating health disparities.
- Improving health and quality of life across the life span.
- Engaging communities and cross-sector collaborations to impact systems change.
- Transforming space and place to create healthy environments.