The Texas 4-H Conference Center offers a variety of summer camp opportunities geared towards all ages and interests of youth. General camps, topic focused camps, and more! There truly is something for everyone!
- 4-H Fishing Camp – Participants will have the opportunity to learn everything they need to know about fishing in Texas waters, from creating lures to permit laws. will also get the change to do their favorite 4-H camp activities such as dances, challenge course and team challenges.
- Beginner Shooting Sports Camp – A camp meant especially for 4-H members interested in the shooting sports program. This camp is designed to safely introduce kids to the shooting sports project. Participants will also get the change to do their favorite 4-H camp activities such as dances, challenge course and team challenges.
- County Camp – A traditional camp experience that includes activities such as: color run, water games, crafts, games, dancing, challenge course, lake activities, archery, 4-H rifle, arts, fishing, swimming, team challenges and more
- Horizons – A camp featuring different 4-H project programs. Each participant will select from one of five programs offered such as: robotics, leather and lacing, food challenge, wildlife and cardboard camp.
- Mission Possible – A camp designed for youth with medically diagnosed disabilities and with 4-H members serving as Mentors
- Prime Time (For grades 5-8 and 2-5) – Includes traditional camp experiences such as those listed in the County Camp above.
- Prime Time Extreme (For grades 8-11) – Includes traditional camp experiences such as those listed in the County Camp above.
For more information or to register, please visit the Texas 4-H Conference Center website, http://texas4hcenter.tamu.edu