Find Your Passion in Service
We serve Texans in all 254 counties through an expansive statewide network of professional educators, trained volunteers and county offices. AgriLife Extension team members strive to address the diverse range of contemporary and emerging issues that affect local communities with a diverse array of programs that range from field days to web-based classes covering a wide variety of life sciences.
Explore Extension Job Opportunities
Work Where You Want to Live
- Hover over the map to view current job openings in AgriLife Extension across the state.
- Counties that are highlighted in green have open positions.
- Click on a county to view a list of local open positions.
- Follow each job link for additional details and steps to apply for that position.
A searchable list of all open positions within the AgriLife agencies can be reviewed at the links below.
Search and apply for jobs
For External Applicants
External candidates must create an account before applying for positions. Once an account has been created, candidates may view/manage their information as a returning user. Please be sure to include all required documents in the attachment box at the bottom of the “My Experience” page at the top of the application before continuing through the application process.
External applicants can browse open positions in each of our agencies:
For Internal Applicants
If you are currently employed by any member of the Texas A&M University System, follow these steps to view and apply for an open position in Workday:
- Log into Workday via SSO.
- From Your Home Landing Page, click the Career worklet.
- Click Find Jobs – Internal Career Site.
- Once you’ve submitted an application, click My Applications to view the status.
- You may update your professional profile through the Career icon to include Education, Job History, and other professional information.
250Offices serving every county in Texas
22MAnnual direct teaching contacts
91,000Volunteers giving 4.5 million hours of service
496,000Texas 4-H participants