This leader guide helps teach about:
- The movement of water through the water cycle
- The concept of watersheds,
- The effects of land cover and
- Management on the path of rainwater
- Ways to decrease rainwater runoff
- Promote infiltration
More choices in Environment & Natural Resources
- PublicationChecking my Aerobic System: General Guidance for Monitoring Aerobic Treatment Units, Disinfecting Units, and Spray Fields in Texas
This publication explains how to inspect a home aerobic treatment unit, disinfection unit, and spray field in order to complete reports Texas.
This course will help land owners and managers become familiar and confident to manage invasive and encroaching brush species with individual plant treatment (IPT) herbicide applications.
This course will inform participants about riparian and watershed processes, the benefits that healthy riparian areas provide, and the tools that prevent and/or resolve degradation and improve water quality.
An aerobic septic system, or aerobic treatment unit (ATU), uses oxygen to breakdown both dissolved and solid constituents into gases, cell mass, and non-degradable material contained in wastewater. This online course will teach you how to properly maintain and operate your ATU. You will have 30 days from the day you register to complete this program. If you do not complete the program within this limit, your registration will expire, and you will need to pay the registration fees again to start over.