This online course is designed for independent student learning and administered by IIAD. Students enroll and complete 25 lesson modules at their own pace.
Each lesson module includes:
- a laboratory science lesson
- prerecorded teacher-led video
- printable note sheets
- automated quiz
- and activity to be submitted online.
Progress is tracked by an IIAD host instructor. A certificate is issued upon completion of the curriculum. This modular system includes 25 lessons found in Laboratory Science & Technology. You do not need to purchase a book.
More choices in Animals & Livestock
This course is the first of four sections of the full Veterinary Science: Independent Study Curriculum. It contains the first 6 chapters.
This book will provide a sound platform for students to master the knowledge and skills needed to become a veterinary assistant and to pursue a rewarding career as part of a professional team dedicated to providing the best animal and public health care available in the United States.
- PublicationOne Health Science and Technology: Supplement to Veterinary Science Preparatory Training for the Veterinary Assistant
This publication gives students and teachers a comprehensive introduction into the field of One Health, a discipline that integrates human, animal, and environmental health.
- PublicationOne Health Science and Technology: Supplement to Veterinary Science Preparatory Training for the Veterinary Assistant Teacher Key
This publication contains the answers to the questions in “One Health Science and Technology”.
This course is for beginners that want to learn more about raising sheep and goats. Texas A&M AgriLife Extension specialists use videos to guide you through the first steps to get your production going.