This online course will enable land managers to select and restore the best grasses for their goals.
- select plants native to Texas;
- explain biological characteristics of relevant grasses;
- describe soil factors;
- predict vegetation based on ecoregions;
- select seeds;
- prepare your seedbed;
- determine proper planting times;
- acquire necessary equipment;
- manage grasses once planted.
More choices in Lawn & Garden
Today Master Gardeners are active in all 50 U.S. States and eight Canadian provinces. The heart of the Texas Master Gardener program is the dedicated, passionate volunteers who are willing to share their knowledge with anyone interested. 2019 Edition.
This publication explains how rainwater harvesting landscape methods can save consumers money, reduce the demand for potable water, use water efficiently, and reduce flooding, erosion and surface water contamination.
Green infrastructure is a cost-effective and sustainable way to manage storm water runoff, improve water quality, and enhance native biodiversity.