Solutions for your part of Texas
The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service offers numerous resources and programs to Texans through our statewide network. Twelve districts serve as administrative units for regional centers, service laboratories and county offices.
Right where you need us
Texas A&M AgriLife has 13 research centers positioned across the state of Texas. Because of the varied landscapes and climates across our state, each center is equipped with faculty member and extension specialists trained to specifically address the needs of that region.
The point isn’t simply being all over the state, but rather, adapting to meet the need of the citizens and the land.
Use this map to see our districts and research center locations across Texas.
- Yellow pins are District Offices.
- Blue circles are research stations.
- Blue pins are research centers.
We are proud to partner with Texas A&M AgriLife Research, and are proud to do research right where you need us. Choose a district below to learn more about the specific areas served by each district.
FIND YOUR DISTRICT
- District 1 office: Amarillo
- Bushland Research Station
- County offices: Armstrong, Briscoe, Carson, Collingsworth, Dallam, Deaf Smith, Donley, Gray, Hall, Hansford, Hartley, Hemphill, Hutchinson, Lipscomb, Moore, Ochiltree, Oldham, Potter, Randall, Roberts, Sherman, Wheeler
- District 2 office: Lubbock
- Halfway Research Station
- County offices: Bailey, Borden, Castro, Cochran, Crosby, Dawson, Floyd, Gaines, Garza, Hale, Hockley, Lamb, Lubbock, Lynn, Mitchell, Parmer, Scurry, Swisher, Terry, Yoakum
- District 3 office: Vernon
- Chillicothe Research Station
- County offices: Archer, Baylor, Childress, Clay, Cottle, Dickens, Foard, Hardeman, Haskell, Jack, Kent, King, Knox, Montague, Motley, Palo Pinto, Parker, Stephens, Stonewall, Throckmorton, Wichita, Wilbarger, Wise, Young
- District 4 office: Dallas
- County offices: Bowie, Camp, Cass, Collin, Cooke, Dallas, Delta, Denton, Fannin, Franklin, Grayson, Hopkins, Hunt, Kaufman, Lamar, Morris, Rains, Red River, Rockwall, Tarrant, Titus, Van Zandt
- District 5 office: Overton
- County offices: Anderson, Angelina, Cherokee, Gregg, Harrison, Henderson, Houston, Jasper, Marion, Nacogdoches, Newton, Panola, Polk, Rusk, Sabine, San Augustine, Shelby, Smith, Trinity, Tyler, Upshur, Wood
- District 6 office: Fort Stockton
- Pecos Research Station
- County offices: Andrews, Brewster, Crane, Crockett, Culberson, Ector, El Paso, Glasscock, Howard, Hudspeth, Jeff Davis, Loving, Martin, Midland, Pecos, Presidio, Reagan, Reeves, Terrell, Upton, Val Verde, Ward, Winkler
- District 7 office: San Angelo
- Barnhart Research Station
- County offices: Brown, Burnet, Callahan, Coke, Coleman, Concho, Fisher, Irion, Jones, Lampasas, Llano, Mason, McCulloch, Menard, Mills, Nolan, Runnels, San Saba, Schleicher, Shackelford, Sterling, Taylor, Tom-Green
- District 8 office: Stephenville
- Temple Research Center
- County offices: Bell, Bosque, Comanche, Coryell, Eastland, Ellis, Erath, Falls, Freestone, Hamilton, Hill, Hood, Johnson, Leon, Limestone, McLennan, Milam, Navarro, Robertson, Somervell, Williamson
- District 9 office: Bryan-College Station
- Beaumont Research Center
- County offices: Brazoria, Brazos, Burleson, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Grimes, Hardin, Harris, Jefferson, Lee, Liberty, Madison, Montgomery, Orange, San Jacinto, Walker, Waller
- District 10 office: Uvalde
- Sonora Research Station
- County offices: Bandera, Bastrop, Bexar, Blanco, Caldwell, Comal, Edwards, Gillespie, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Hays, Kendall, Kerr, Kimble, Kinney, Medina, Real, Sutton, Travis, Uvalde, Wilson
- District 11 office: Corpus Christi
- Beeville, Eagle Lake and Flour Bluff Research Stations
- County offices: Aransas, Austin, Bee, Calhoun, Colorado, DeWitt, Fayette, Goliad, Jackson, Karnes, Lavaca, Matagorda, Nueces, Refugio, San Patricio, Victoria, Washington, Wharton
- District 12 office: Weslaco
- County offices: Atascosa, Brooks, Cameron, Dimmitt, Duval, Frio, Hidalgo, Jim Hogg, Jim Wells, Kenedy, Kleberg, La Salle, Live Oak, Maverick, McMullen, Starr, Webb, Willacy, Zapata, Zavala